Sunday, March 27, 2011

Some updates

Things have been going on rather well for us. We're more or less into a routine already and thus some sanity at home.

Weekday routine:
715: dress up and get ready for the day
730: Hannon's first feed
800: Hannah wakes up for milk
830: Hannon naps and I take Hannah down to take her schoolbus
I then proceed with my morning fix of either: gym, coffee, chill.. me time basically
11am: Hannon's second feed
12: My lunch time
1230: Hannah's back from school Bathe and spend one to one time with her.
230: Hannah's nap time/ Hannon's third feed
330: Hannon's nap time
500: Hannah wakes  and we go for a walk
600: Hannon's feed time
Then we are usually out and about till 9plus
Hannah sleeps at 10 and Hannon feeds right after Hannah sleeps
1030: Couple time and zzzzzzzzzzzz

Weekends.. is somewhat similar but with Hannah not in school it is more demanding and yeah i have no morning fix so I just bring Hannah out for breaky while hub goes for his American football game. OR we'll all have a family breaky while Hannon sleeps.

Next week i will be adjusting Hannon's routine to 3.5-4 hourly.
akan datang

No comments:

Post a Comment