Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bits and pieces

Funny list goes on:

1. Hannon pee onto his face while I was changing him. You see, I've been warned of how dangerous it is to change boys... so i always make sure his you-know-what aims towards anywhere but me. It so happened that it was towards his face that day and yes... it was powerful enough to give him a good morning face wash!

2.Hannah loves eavesdropping these days. She is like a sponge! I usually call hub by his pet name (xxx). That day Hannah wanted something from daddy so she went : Daddy! (no respond)...Daddy! (again no respond) This time loudly and she shouted xxx! I burst out laughing and daddy was like 'eh!That's only for mummy!. lol But my clever girl got her objective met.

Another instance we were talking about some ang mo... when she suddenly blurted out 'Ang Mo!'. hahahha

3. Funny faces...

4. Hannon's double chin

5. One day after Hannah's nap time was up I went into her room to wake her. To my amazement, she was already up but was quietly removing her rompers. She removed it from one sleeve to the next so when I saw her she was grinning at me topless!

Touching moments:

1. Hannah was very naughty. Refused to listen to my instructions. " Are you going to listen to mummy or not?!"
" mummy angry no. Mummy happy." And she did as she was told.
These days when she is naughty I'll just ask her " Do you want mummy to be angry?" She'll say no and she wants mummy to be happy and did as she's told. (disclaimer: not all the time la~)

2. I was so frustrated with sleepless nights and Hannah's misbehaviour. I smacked her and felt so upset that I had to do that and it pained me. I walked away from her and went to the sofa. She followed me. I went another way to my bed, sat down and teared. She climbed onto my bed, peered at me and said " mummy cry..." then she took a piece of tissue paper and started wiping my tears away. My heart melted. I hugged her and cried even more to her bewilderment. Then as if nothing has happened, she started laughing and running about again.

3. After confinement and months of not being able to carry Hannah she was surprised when I suddenly whipped her off her feet. She has been good. She understood I could not carry her when I was heavily pregnant. That moment on, she always says :" I want mummy bao bao."

Proud moments:

1. When Hannah was able to take schoolbus on her own after me going with her three times. She did not cry at all.

2. Hannah knows the different colours after I taught her. (red, yellow, brown, black, white, pink, purple, orange, red, blue, green)

3.Hannah knows the sounds of  the following: a,b,c,h,m,o,s,t, after I taught her

4. Hannah learnt to sit, to crawl, to walk, to run, to jump... And I was there at every phase.

5. Hannah's speech development. From blabber, from single syllable to two and now three and four. Now she can speak in an almost proper sentence: Cat is not here. Cat is there... Daddy went buy food for mummy... mummy where?... I want water... I want feel/try/smell/touch/see... I want carry didi....

6. Hannah getting more sociable.

7. Hannah loves Hannon.

8. Hannon extending his sleep time and learnng to sleep without being rocked or without being nursed to sleep.


Happy moments:
All of the above.

Angry moments:
Happen everyday too... better not mention them... in gist, the terrible TWOs... brushing the teeth and eating can be a pain in the xxx!

1 comment:

  1. Great that Hannah is progressing well and that she is a lovely sister! Have fun with your kids, always!!

    ReplyDelete